The future of our country India, is defined by the quality of our young adults - their ability to embrace individual goals for public good, their resilient thinking and their enduring value systems.” - Dr K P Gopalkrishna
The International School Bangalore (TISB) was founded in 2000 by the school’s Chairman, Dr K P Gopalkrishna, an eminent leader in education, and is one of India’s most reputable, independent, selective, international boarding and day schools. Dr Gopalkrishna is also the Chairman and Founder of The National Public Schools (NPS) which have become a model that many schools seek to replicate under his advice. The International School Bangalore (TISB) is a part of National Academy for Learning Trust (NAFL Trust).
The first NPS school was opened in 1959 in Rajajinagar, Bangalore and was followed by further schools in Bangalore, Chennai, Mysore and following an invitation by the Government of Singapore, NPS International Singapore was opened in 2008.
Throughout its history TISB has delivered consistently high academic standards in both IB and IGCSE and strives to combine traditional values with a modern, global approach to life and learning.
Our Associate Schools
- National Public School, Rajajinagar (1959)
- National Public School, Chennai (1973)
- National Public School, Indiranagar (1982)
- NAFL (1993)
- National Public School, Koramanagala (2003)
- National Public School, HSR (2008)
- NPS International, Mysore (2013)
- NPS International School, Singapore (2008)
- NPS International, Chennai (2014)
- TISB Training Academy (TTA)
- NAFL North