How to Apply
We welcome the admission of students throughout the year, subject to availability in the Grade Levels, and our Admissions Department will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please ensure that you read the Admissions Policy prior to applying for a place.
Naming of Grade Levels is also a useful document to read.
- Our Admissions Team will be very happy to assist you with your questions.
- Please complete the Enquiry Form to express and interest, and a member of the team will contact you.
- Throughout the year we would usually hold a number of Open Mornings which allow you to get a feel for the school, meet key members of staff and ask any questions you may have. During the COVID-19 pandemic we will be holding Virtual Open Mornings, and hope you will join us
- Online Entrance Assessments will be held on specific days after the Open Mornings.
- Once your Application Form and Fee have been received, applicants will be required to take an Online Entrance Assessment.
- Successful applicants will be invited for a Skype interview before a decision on their application is decided on.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application within 2 to 3 weeks of sitting the Entrance Assessment.
- Applicants are asked to confirm their acceptance of a place within 2 weeks of receiving the admission offer letter and pay the required school fees as detailed in the invoice.